Day Two went much better than Day One. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Oh, geez, she's going to write every single day?!" No, but I'm on a roll, so let me be. Back to my story. Today, as opposed to yesterday, I actually felt alive when I walked out of the building, so that's good, right? But, I was even antsier to teach today than I was yesterday so I just started doing it. I walked around, I asked questions, I answered questions, and I helped with classroom management. Half the time I don't know if they're making fun of me or laughing at each other. I don't care, though. I just try to give them the look when they're rude to me O < O. Today, 6th hour was a bit quieter. AND, I'm starting to know their names which is scary for them (I hope). I think they're catching on that I won't take crap from them. We'll see.
And now, a story from yesterday:
When my mom came home, she found me napping because I was exhausted. We said "Hello," and then I said, "Mom, look at my bruise!" as I pointed to my chin.
Mom: Oh, no, baby! Are you okay?
Me: No, I got hit today at school [looking sad].
Mom: [GASP!] OH NO! [terrified look]
Me: Just kidding, that happened from tubing on the lake.
Mom: Get out! I just about flipped a switch on someone!
Me: HAHAHAHA! Gotcha!
Mom: Oh, I got so scared.
Me: Hehe, I knew you would.
9.03.2008
Day Two
Posted by
AmyD
at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment