I've been thinking about you guys and here are some things I think some of you would care about:
On the flight from Germany to this city, we had fika! It consisted of coffee and a wonderful German chocolate bar.
The country director is australian. The interns have a list of words that they need translating for...I want to see that list :-)
Futbol stuff is everywhere and I SO can't wait for the Euro Cup. It's going to be awesome here.
Church was international and very very charismatic (but not usually this charismatic I hear).
Whenever I try to think of the language in my mind, I usually first think of the French that I know.
6.01.2008
Fun Facts for Friends
Posted by
AmyD
at
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you Baby :)
...that was from your mom:)
from your mom: email me a good time this coming weekend to skype, if you have time (we have it all set up!!), if that doesn't work, email me and we can set up another time at your convenience!
love and prayers
You just bring the charismatic with you...I mean, think about back home. I don't think that we can blame it on me anymore! sucka!
maybe you could send some of that french my way...i'm dying here...missing u!!!!!
Ha ha! I love that your mom commandiered Karin's blogger account. I'm glad I finally tracked down your new blog. I keep forgetting to ask people for the link. :D Much love from the US (and the us...)
Post a Comment