Okay so it's really cool to be here during the Euro Cup while they're playing. It was most disappointing when they lost on Saturday...everyone left (we were at a bar) when Portugal scored the second goal. It emptied out quickly and everyone went home. I'm hoping tonight they will win and if so, I'm sure I won't sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Usually honking can keep me up since we're in the city and honking is just a normal form of communication. I really want them to win and go into the single elimination time so we can watch more games with our new friends!
6.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Futbol is so fun to watch. I watched the World Cup in 2006, and I wasn't even at a fine sporting establishment and it was wonderful. I'm jealous you are surrounded by people who care about their team...
Post a Comment