I have been accepted for two things and I'm really excited about both!
The first one is not related to the theme of this blog, but it is due to this blog. Really soon, I hope, I will receive two copies of Andrew Peterson's new book called On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. However, with this opportunity, I will have to actually read the book before March 17 so as to participate in the Blog Tour. I'm really excited about it, but I'll have to crunch in the time because I'm a slow reader. Who cares about time, though, right?! I know I'm going to love the book and it should be a good quick read. Look for an off-theme post between March 17-21 to see what this book is all about.
The second is related to this blog. I'm accepted to the Acts 29 Project! I'm excited about going and will leave in May and get back in July. Keep me in your prayers as I prepare to go to this secular, Muslim country. More to come on that later. Plus, I will blog on my experiences here while I'm gone.
3.05.2008
Accepted!
Posted by
AmyD
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment