7.05.2008

New BRP

Here's the story. At a prayer meeting, the Koreans informed us that they took 5 days and read the Bible. They woke up at 6am and went to bed at 10pm and only took breaks to use the bathroom and eat. They told us that it was very refreshing and it gave them new, clear vision from God. I was amazed, to say the least.

So, in response, my friend here decided to read the Bible in two weeks. It is actually taking here about 3, but it's pretty cool, especially because she's doing this all on her own time while we're busy. Whenever someone says, "Wow, you're reading it in 3 weeks?!" she replies, "Yeah...the Koreans bested me."

Let's not let the Koreans best us! Anyone with me? I want to take a week off in the next year and do it. Wanna take off work, school and all other plans?!!! Let me know.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I would love to do this! Let's do it, sucka!